Monday, February 19, 2007

Chinese New Year and helping Chinese children in rural China

Sunday I went to China Town with the kids to celebrate the Chinese New Year's festivities. We all enjoyed all the fire crackers and dragons. The kids were a bit scared when we got in a big crowd mele but overall we all had a good time in a freezing weather.

Talking about freezing weather and China, my good friend Rich Hoeg is dedicating his marathon run and raising money for children education in rural China. It is a very interesting personal story . Check it out his post and if you can, sponsor him in his run. Like Rich, I have been fascinated with the potential in China specifically for scientific publishing and online product development opportunities in education, research, and mobile. Indeed I have been talking to my kids that one of these days we should move to China....

No comments: